Gold Rat Engineering Bushmans Bilge Pumps - 1100, 2000, 4700 GPH
Couldn't load pickup availability
These sluice pumps actually put out the volume they are rated and are a reliable run flat bilge pump. That is they are made to run for years.
The GR-1100 is suitable for 6 invh sluice range when used as a cleanup or power sluice unit.
The GR-2000 bilge is perfect for a 6 invh highbanker
This pump suits any sluice range right up to the 12 inch, we can supply rubber reduction connections to suit different size hoses.
When using this pump for an 8 inch sluice you will have the added benefit of additional pressure over 3 meters of hose where a 3000 GPH bilge at 3 meters is at its limit.
If you require delivery hose check out plumbing in our store
- 3 Year Australian Warranty with Gold Rat Engineering
- 17 Amp draw rating
- Suit 50mm ID Hose
- Meets or exceeds RoHS, SGS, and ISO standards
- Traditional operation by switch or float switch
- Entirely submersible
- Snap-off strainer base for easy maintenance
- Pump and switch are stand alone products
- Sealed efficient,long life motors
- Run dry capable for normal workloads
- Quiet operation
- 110°F (43°C) temperature limits
- Stainless steel shaft
- Anti-Airlock protection
- Exclusive moisture tight seals
- Marine grade blocked wiring