Doug Stone Gold Atlas
Doug Stone Gold Atlas
The Gold Atlas of Victoria is the result of 30 years of Doug’s prospecting and mapping work.
This large format atlas features 42 of Doug Stone's popular Gold & Relic Site Maps in this revised edition covering Victoria’s main coarse gold areas. Alluvial gold diggings, mines, reefs and public lands are marked. UTM map grids are also plotted in the margins so you can pinpoint your position using GPS. This is the newest edition with 17 new maps. Great value when you realise that the 42 Gold & Relic Site maps cost over $600 if purchased individually.
- Stawell Goldfield
- Ararat Goldfield
- St Arnaud Goldfield
- Stuart Mill Goldfield
- Moonambel – Redbank Goldfield
- Warrenmang – Percydale Goldfield
- Glenpatrick – Amphitheatre Goldfield
- Landsborough – Blue Mt. Goldfield
- Avoca – Homebush Goldfield
- Amherst – Bung-Bong Goldfield
- Beaufort Goldfield
- Wedderburn Goldfield
- Garibaldi – Wedderburn Goldfield
- Rheola Goldfield
- Moliagul Goldfield
- Bealiba – Dunolly Goldfield
- Inglewood – Kingower Goldfield
- Possum Hill – Llanelly Goldfield
- Tarnagulla Goldfield
- Dunolly – Bet Bet Goldfield
- Maryborough Goldfield
- Talkbot – Amherst Goldfield
- Creswick – Ballarat Goldfield
- Ballarat – Smythesdale Goldfield
- Maldon – Newstead Goldfield
- Castlemaine – Fryerstown Goldfield
- Guildford – Vaughan – Taradale Goldfield
- Mount Franklin – Glenlyon Goldfield
- Yandoit – Daylesford Goldfield
- Daylesford – Barkstead Goldfield
- Bendigo – Whipstick Goldfield
- Bendigo – Kangaroo Flat Goldfield
- Heathcote Goldfield
- Rushworth – Whroo Goldfield
- Beechworth Goldfield
- AND MORE!
Sure to become a much sought-after collector's item in the future.
This atlas is spiralbound for easy use.
NEW SOUTH WALES
Doug Stone's GOLD ATLAS of New South Wales shows the spread of places to fossick and the photography bring to life the little gold towns and surrounding bush where gold still awaits you. Doug's challenge in mapping the NSW goldfields was matching recorded gold occurrences with existing Public Land and State Forest where fossicking is allowed.
The good news is that NSW is vast and there are still large tracts of Public Land and State Forest where gold can be found, stretching from Pambula on the south coast through Mogo up to the hills behind Coffs Harbour and west to Broken Hill and Tibooburra.
The Atlas includes over 35 detailed maps, printed in full colour, spiral bound for ease of use in the car.
- Bathurst-Orange District - Ophir-Mullion Creek Goldfield, Hill End Goldfield, Sofala-Wattle Flat Goldfield, Hargraves-Windeyer Goldfield, Peak Hill Heritage Goldfield
- Bathurst-Crookwell District - Trunkey Creek Goldfield, Abercrombie Goldfield, Tuena Goldfield, Junction Point Goldfield
- Adelong-Wee Jasper District - Wee Jasper Goldfield, Adelong Goldfield
- Southeast District - Montreal Heritage Goldfield, Pambula Goldfield, Yambulla Goldfield, Nerrigundah Goldfield, Little Snowball Creek Goldfield
- Batemans Bay District - Clyde River-Nelligen-Currowan Goldfield, Mogo-Batemans Bay Goldfield, Moruya Goldfield, Majors Creek Goldfield, Mongarlowe Goldfield, Nerriga-Oallen Ford Goldfield, Yalwal Goldfield
- Northern Districts - Copeland Historic Goldfield, Moonan Brook (Denninson) Goldfield, Nundle-Hanging Rock Goldfieldm Drake Goldfield, Old Bulldog Goldfield
- Milparinka-Tibooburra District - Mt Browne Goldfield, Mt-Poole-Good Friday Diggings, New Bendigo (White Elephant) Goldfield, Warratta Creek Diggins, Evans Gully Goldfield, Nuggety Gully-Tunnel Hill-Easter Monday Diggings, Tibooburra Common Goldfield
Doug Stone's new Gold Atlas of Western Australia includes 85 Pages of detailed gold prospecting maps for metal detector operators including many new release maps and photographs in colour. The Doug Stone Gold Atlas of Western Australia Goldfields is an essential tool for prospecting the many Western Australian Goldfields. Includes very detailed maps of alluvial and reef mining, old and modern, including tracks, dams, creeks and landmarks and also known nugget find locations with some GPS coordinates.
Doug Stone has put together an immense amount of work and research to create the perfect guide for the Western Australian Goldfields
- Halls Creek District - Old Halls Creek Goldfields, The Brockman Goldfield, Mary River Battery & Thompson Goldfield, Mount Dockrell Goldfield
- Marble Bar - Karratha District - Four Mile Diggings, Salgash Diggings, Owens Gully Diggings, Tambourah Goldfield, Nullagine Goldfield, Mosquito Creek Diggings, Whim Creek Diggings, Karratha - Bernies Patch
- Meekatharra - Sandstone District - Meekatharra - Lake Annean, Quinns, Sebastapol Goldfield, Redcastle Well, Birrigin Goldfield, Gidgee Goldfield, Sandstone - Hancocks, Sandstone - Black Range, Sandstone - Nunngarra, Sandstone - Six Mile - Raffertys Patch
- Lake Darlot District - Mt Keith Goldfield, Bill & Simms, Barwidgee - Yandal, Melrose Station, Freemans Find - Hurley's Rush, Billy Bore, Hootuni Well, Hootuni - Larrys Patch, Hootuni Erilstoun Creek, Duketon, McKenzie Well
- Laverton - Lake Carey District - Hawks Nest, Biddy's Patch & Euro Mine, Wilga Goldfield, North Pyke Hollow, Pyke Hollow, Eucalyptus
- Leonora District - Puzzle Mines, Mertondale, The Triangle, Snowdon Bore and Cudi Bore, Mount Flora, Cement Tank Diggings & Specking Patch, Agnew & Jasper Hill
- Menzies District - Kookynie, Yerilla, Menzies South, Menzies East
- Kalgoorlie - Boulder District - Edjudina, Mulgabbie, Carnage, Carbine, Lindsay Well & Gordon Dam, Kalpini & Garibaldi, Jubilee & Grey Dam - Lake Lapage, Kurnalpi
Hard cover, spiral bound, measures 27cm x 40cm x 1cm thick, approx 1kg