Yabbie Pump Attachment
These yabbie pump attachments will dramatically increase your suction power so you can suck up more pay dirt.
Gold will always settle to the absolue lowest point of a crack, crevice or hole, so after you have sucked up the majority of material, install the appropriate attachment to your pump and get the rest! You don't want be leaving gold behind!
Easy to install and has been heat moulded to fit snugly over your 50mm yabbie pump. Accompanied with a stainless steel hose clamp to ensure a tight fit. Also includes instructions so that you can get the most out of these great attachments.
Tips & Tricks
1. Check your yabby pumps suction gauge (The wingnut inside the bottom of the cylinder). Loosen to reduce your suction. Tighten to increase your suction. It will take some trial and error to get optimum suction in conjunction with the attachments.
2. Push on the attachment onto your yabbie pump as far as it will go.
3. Position the hose clamp to be covering the lower side of the cut in the PVC. Tighten with a screwdriver.
4. If your yabbie pump is too tense to operate or too loose and not pulling up material, repeat steps 1 -3.
5. Enjoy sucking up more gold!
Use the dropdown to select your attachment....
- Bedrock Blasta - Wide mouth attachment
- Crevice Sucka - Long alloy straw to get right into nooks and crannies and a great feature called the ‘Nugget Trap’ which means that it can continue to suck up gold pay dirt and it won’t fall out. When full, simply unscrew the attachment in half, empty into your pan and keep on sucking!