Gray Ghost WIRELESS Headphones for Metal Detecting to Suit Minelab, Garrett and More
If your using a Detector with wired headphones then you know the pain, going wireless for your audio will change your detecting life and the gray ghost wireless headphones aren't Bluetooth so sound clarity and response time is incredible.
How many times have you gone to stand up and been standing on the headphone cable?
If you have you ever thought "I hate this headphone cable" even once, then you need to go wireless. It will literally blow you away how convenient it is not having an audio connection cable.
Now NOT all wireless is the same! The Bluetooth units often suffer from lag and connection issues and can be downright unreliable.
The Gray Ghost wireless headphones use 2.4GHz wireless, jut like the wireless landline phone at home. This gives instant response times, reliable connections and generally a lot less hassle when detecting.
You don't need your Bluetooth dropping out when you pass over that big one!
Here's a bit more info on the gray Ghost wireless system. Its simple to setup and is available for 6mm plug machines as well as the Garrett AT series, ATPro, ATGold and the ATMax and of course the ATX
Gray Ghost Wireless Headphones
- Instant response time to targets
- 10 hours continuous operation
- Dual charger charges both the headphones and transmitter
- Full range volume control
- Comfortable padded earphones insulates from ambient noise
Make sure both your headphones and transmitter are fully charged; while charging, the LED on both your headphones and transmitter will be RED. When fully charged, the LED will turn BLUE.
Velcro the transmitter securely to your detector after plugging into your detectors headphone jack.
Press the power button on your headphones and the blue light will start flashing, now press the power button on your transmitter box and you will see the light on your headphones and the light on your transmitter turn solid. This means the headphones and transmitter are synchronized and ready to go.
- Operation frequency:2.4GHz
- Automatic pairing between transmitter and receiver upon power on
- Lithium battery (both transmitter and receiver)
– Continuous operating time: 10 hours
– Charging time: up to 4 hours
- Transmission delay: 12.5ms
- Transmitting distance: (between transmitter and receiver) : 20 feet
- Frequency modulation method: GFSK
- Transmission power: 4 dBm
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz (CD quality)
- Maximum Volume: 80-85dB
- Distortion: <0.1%
- Operation voltage: 3.1VDC to 4.2VDC
- Operating current:
Available for the Garrett AT Pro and all 6mm plug detectors.
Suit GPX Series, SDC with Patch Cable
We Also Recommend
Gray Ghost NDT (NO DOWN TIME) headphones for metal detectors, Includes back up cable.
Gray Ghost Original Headphones for Gold Coin, Relic and Jewelry Hunting, Upgrade your audio today.