The Booty Booster MK II is an Australian designed and manufactured product with testing having taken place in the Australian Gold Fields. The device is produced with specially selected and tested electronics to ensure low noise, clear sound and a great target ‘jump-out’.
Simple operation has been kept in mind as a high priority, focusing on two operational modes: Q and N.
Mode Q: Hand-tuned and has been added at the request of professional users of the original Booty Booster to reduce unwanted noise, giving the Booty Booster MK II a very quiet operation at low volume levels.
Mode N: This mode has the same configuration to operate as the original Booty Booster
Featuring pro-series jack sockets for good connection, a simple one-control operation with a Hammond HD plastic enclosure for resistance to corrosion and an increase in overall durability and longevity.
Operating frequency has been carefully selected to match the average human hearing range and is approximately in the bandwidth range of 20hz to 20Khz to be used with a minimum 8 Ohm resistance load connection.
Note: If using two 8 Ohm speakers, they must be wired in a series circuit.
The Booty Booster MK II is powered by common 9V Batteries both rechargeable and non-rechargeable with an inclusive belt clip.
Alkaline, Carbon, Lithium
NiCad, Nimh, Lithium
- Booty Booster MK II Module
- 6m Curly Cord
- Belt Clip
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Known Suitable Devices:
- Fisher Gold Bug-2 Metal Detector
- Minelab GPZ 7000 Metal Detector
- Minelab GPZ 7000 Wireless Module
- Minelab GPX Series Metal Detectors
- Minelab GP Series Metal Detectors
- Minelab SD Series Metal Detectors
- Minelab SDC 2300 Metal Detector
- Minelab CXT 3030 Metal Detector
- Minelab CXT 3030 Wireless Module
- Minelab Gold Monster Metal Detector
- Minelab Pro Sonic Wireless Audio Unit