Minelab Equinox 800 Metal Detector.
With brand New multi-frequency technology, the Minelab EQUINOX Series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious detectorist. Yet it still has the switch on and Go simplicity for any ground conditions, just set your detecting location and start detecting!
With the added functionality of Gold Mode, (Over the Equinox 600) High Frequency 20/40 Hz available as single frequencies, Wireless headphones and Advanced settings, the EQUINOX 800 will grow with your detecting needs and wants.
Just some of the Features:
- Simultaneous Multi-Frequency or Single frequency - Intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for high performance, or choose from a single frequency from 5khz right up to 40khz.
- Waterproof Design - EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. 3m (10 feet)
- Sleek & Lightweight - Strong yet lightweight construction allows you to enjoy longer detecting sessions in any environment.
- High-Speed Wireless Audio - ZERO Lag wireless audio with the WM 08, or use fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
- 8 Custom Search Profiles Including GOLDFIELD - Each Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favourite settings for next time
- Fast & Accurate Target ID - Fast recovery speed with accurate Target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets amongst the trash.
- Advanced Settings - Gain even more control of your detector audio with Advanced Settings; you decide how much target information you hear.
- Gold Detecting Mode - Gold Mode operates the high single frequencies of either 20 kHz or 40 kHz to detect gold nuggets in mineralised soils.
4 x Detect Modes with 2 Profiles for each:
- Park - Great for Picking the cherries in high-trash areas, including most general detecting.
- Field - Ideal for detecting in historical fields for the widest range of target sizes.
- Beach - Optimised for all salty conditions – dry sand, wet sand, surf, underwater.
- Gold - Best suited for gold nugget prospecting in mineralised goldfield locations.
Easy to understand User Interface:
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 800 user interface, you can:
- Change the Detect Mode, Frequency and Sensitivity on the go.
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance, Volume Adjust, Threshold Level, Target Tone, Accept / Reject and Recovery Speed.
- Customise Advanced Settings to change the way detection's are heard, by selecting the number, pitch, and volume of your detection signals.
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
Low frequencies give more depth on large targets, and high frequencies are usually more sensitive to small targets. With EQUINOX you can operate across the full spectrum of frequencies simultaneously for maximum results.
What Comes in the Box Mate?
- Wireless Bluetooth/apt-X Low Latency Headphones
- WM 08 Wireless Audio Module
- USB Charging Cable with Magnetic Connector
- Multi-Language Screen Protectors
- Getting Started Guide
+ a couple little gifts thrown in depending on where you want to search and what you want to find.
+ TRAINING for your new machine, Join us for a training session with your new machine and learn to get the most of it faster.
TRAINING is Included with every Machine from Aussie detectorist.
We Also Recommend
Minelab GPX 5000 Gold Detector Bundle
Minelab SDC 2300 Waterproof Gold Detector Li Upgrade